About Me

My photo
Paola, Kansas, United States
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Waxable Floor Placard Sticker.

I wanted to share another idea. I feel companies, businesses could use floor stickers as placards. What are placards? The most common one is, "Slippery when wet". It is the yellow fold out. They could order stickers that are 2 tiles by 3 tiles, wide and long and put these on the floor and wax over them. This gives a permanent warning to the customers and employees. They could even add their company logo in the center of the shadow of the falling person. They could order smaller ones for glass entry doors, cooler doors and wall mounts. They could also order rugs that are rubber backed, yellow with black letters and symbols giving the same warning. If they want to thank me for helping too keep their customers and employees safer, and more effectively, I can except personal funds or campaign funds. Thanks, either way. Herbert West III, Uncontested Democratic Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010. west.herb@yahoo.com 803 S. East Street, Paola Kansas, 66071 1-913-294-9375. twitter.com/HerbertIII

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments for possible posting. Thanks again.