About Me

My photo
Paola, Kansas, United States
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Friday, October 21, 2011

K.Q.R.C. 98.9 The Rock?

Lets review. They say they are giving away a collectible Dodge. 169 of 1,000 made. Only 900 in America. Then, "Holy Shit", there are 1,500 of them. Then they open up the floor for more "Freakers Ball Tickets", and sell them for $35.00 when everyone else on the floor had to pay $45.00. Then, "T-Fuckin-Bone", censors the calls and watches caller ID so he can let his buddies win keys. Then I get blocked at face book so they can FUCK us harder. I wonder if the dumb asses realize the music is the reason we listen, not the Lie's? The Kansas Lottery Director , Dennis Wilson, owns "New Century Dodge" in Paola Kansas. Check out the Kansas Lottery Tickets in Kansas. I swear to God they have printed up all loosing tickets. Oh well. Moose seemed cool. He returned e-mails and such. The rest could give a rats less. I will still listen to the music, but I will not try to contact the DJ's anymore. They turned out to be assholes! Herbert West 3rd.

October, 27Th, 2011.

I might have been harsh earlier. I remember when, "ENTERCOM FUCKED MAX AND TANNA". I am not sure how much pull or say so the DJ's actually have. I will try to remember that when I look into the matter. Herbert West 3rd

**November 14TH, 2011**

I went to the New Century Dodge in Paola KQRC remote on Saturday the 12Th. No Pizza, used vehicle's on display and cold rude staff. Yea, the Dealership Staff got the pizza, and the meal tax deduction. The Bike was dirty, the tires had mud on them. The bike is USED!! The car and the jeep were driven in. The Dealership will get .50cents a mile as a Promotion Tax Deduction on each vehicle and the winner has to pay the sales tax and gift tax at the new rate for used vehicles. Johnny Dare really fucked us on this one! He brags about being Catholic. New Century is partly owned by the Holy Trinity Catholic Church. And Dennis Wilson. The Kansas Lottery Secretary. KQRC are some dirty ass, dickheads! Yea I filed to run for Sheriff again. I am looking into this sham!!!!

**Updated** February 1st, 2012**

Read these posts, http://www.wen2k.com/tell.php?Id=5190
http://www.wen2k.com/tell.php?Id=5199
and http://www.wen2k.com/tell.php?Id=5197 and http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4045
And CLICK HERE for there salaries. Do you think you owe them for pointing at sick children? How much of a benefit could the children get from the $200,000.00 he steals every year?

They show the bull shit Johnny Dare and the other assholes do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments for possible posting. Thanks again.