About Me

My photo
Paola, Kansas, United States
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Facebook discriminates.

I have a facebook account. It is Herbert West III at facebook. I had started  a group. It is called HLWIII model pics. I searched the other sites at facebook. I found pics or pictures of models, bikini models etc:.. I shared those pics from the other facebook sites. I was told that the, "NATURE OF THE PICS VIOLATES THE TERMS OF FACEBOOK". Yet the original site where I saw them and shared them is allowed to keep them posted and facebook did not block them. I still have access to my other facebook account postings. I feel it is discrimination to allow some to post anything and tell others they cannot post the exact same, "NATURE OF PICTURES". Facebook really is starting to suck!!!!!
*
Herbert West III.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments for possible posting. Thanks again.