About Me

My photo
Paola, Kansas, United States
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BBQ and Bikini's.

Oh yea! I am going to film Videos of my recipes and place them on my blog pages. I will call the show/videos, "BBQ and Bikini's". Imagine girls poolside and me BBQing for them. It will be tasteful and fun. Not just the food. See my recipes at, http://hlwiiiotherthings.blogspot.com/2009/08/recipes.html I know a few girls/models/site models, who are beautiful and willing to sit poolside in bikinis and let me film them and have me make the recipes. I will even include webcams from other swimming pools and interacting with the girls there. I will share the webcam feeds on my show. Look for this soon. I will also sell commercial space that will air during the videos. See more from my company at http://marketingmattershlw3rddba.blogspot.com/ This offering is at number 16, there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments for possible posting. Thanks again.